How to report a bug
The following is a guide on how to successfully report a bug so that people can read and understand it. It is advised to include screenshots and/or screencasts as a measurement for making good communication.
It’s advised to copy/paste the 3 headlines below so that you ensure that you’re documenting the bug correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
Minimized, easy-to-follow steps that will trigger the described problem. Include any special setup steps.
1. Go to https://en.wikipedia.org with Internet Explorer version 10.0;
2. Make sure you are logged in;
3. Select “My Preferences” menu;
4. Go to “Gender” and select female gender from box list;
5. Click “Save” button.
What the application did after performing the above steps.
• “There is no female gender in front of my user name.”
What the application should have done, if there was no bug.
• “My gender is shown in front of my user name.”